GC Coaching is looking for an experienced cycling coach!
TITLE: Associate Cycling Coach
REPORTS TO: Head Coach (Shayne Gaffney)
FLSA STATUS: Commission Only (paid monthly per athlete you coach)
- USA Cycling Level 2 certified coach, or higher
- Category 3 racer, or higher
- Bachelors degree, or higher, in exercise physiology, biology, or equivalent
- Current background check and Safe Sport certification through USA Cycling
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Experience using Training Peaks
- 1-2 athletes proven to have prospered under your coaching supervision, with accompanying data files, race results, and letter of recommendation / testimony
- the ability to motivate others
- excellent communication skills.
- the ability to give tactful, positive advice and constructive criticism
- organisational and planning skills
Based in Woburn, Massachusetts, we offer cycling coaching services to many disciplines including road, track, cylcocross, mountain biking, BMX, and triathlon. Through personalized training programs, we work together with our athletes to customize the right program for them to reach their goals.
What separates GC Coaching from other coaching organizations is the level of personal communication our athletes receive. By combining our coaches personal passion for cycling with their background in health and fitness, we provide consistent feedback and ongoing coaching updates so our athletes always confident and know what to reach for next.
Our philosophy is fitness equals consistency, over time.
All interested candidates should send a letter of introduction and their work/education and athletic resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org